You can now edit users in your hierarchy without having to be in that group
- When in the People section of the database (depending on your permissions) you will now have the ability to see Groops (1 Selected)
- Select the groups you wish to be able to see.
- These will then appear in your people table and if you're to add a new column called 'Groop' you will be able to see which group they are from if multiple are selected.
- You can then find the user that needs to be edited by using the filtering tools or by clicking Next if they don't initially appear.
- Once the user has been found click onto their name and select the Edit option, this will then enable you to edit their record for the group that they are in.
To find out more information on how to Filter Users then Click Here