Approving users that come through a registration link can be done in the People section of the software.
- Go to the People section of the Groop Software
- Here you will see your database of all users in your group
- Once here you will need to be looking at the column called State, you will see the state of your users. For example, Active, Not Active and Pending Approval
- Find the users with Pending Approval.
- You can then click onto the user and are given a dropdown list of options
- You want to go ahead and click Approve. Upon doing this, this will give the new user access to the Group or Organisation with the Role associated with them.
To find out how to Create a Registration Link - Click Here